March samples

by - April 01, 2016


This month's samples include:
- Tony Moly My Sunny Waterproof Sun Block SPF50 PA+++
- Skinfood Peach Sake Pore Serum
- Tony Moly Timeless Ferment Snail Cream



Tony Moly - My Sunny Waterproof Sun block SPF50+ PA+++ -- Sarah

I was afraid because it is kind of thick but it absorbed after 10 minutes which is about the time I wait to put makeup on anyway. I think it would be best suited for dry to combination skin but I don't think it is suited for oily skin as it feels a bit heavy at first (even though it disappears after a while).Also it starts off with a strong white cast but once you work it in your skin it disappears. But for darker skin tones than mine I can't tell. The scent reminds me of some of my household products. But it was very light and once on the skin you can't really tell.

Would I purchase it full size? I might, it is so hard to find a good sunscreen!



Skinfood - Peach Sake Pore Serum -- Rébecca


I have not been overly impressed by this sample. There is enough in the sample for 2 applications. It is a light cream texture (first problem for me, for some reason I think that my serum should not be cream like, more like gel or light translucent texture, why? absolutely no reason at all, I just like it better that way). Strangely (though it being a pore treatment I guess it is meant for more oilier kind of skin so I may understand this a bit) it has a kind of powdery finish, not that much but it definetly goes into the matifying type of products. In serums it is not my thing. I was not expecting results with just two applications and I did not notice any appart from that mat finish (kind of since I applied a more dewy finish cream on top). I did like the smell very much though, a light peach scent.

Would I purchase it full size?  Not likely since I have no use for this kind of product.



Tony Moly - Timeless Ferment Snail Cream -- Sarah

The texture is like a sleeping pack in my opinion: between a gel and a cream but still quite thick. The smell reminds me of lemonade or lemon ice cream, so definitely citrus-y. Because of the thick texture I think it is better for dry to normal skin. One sample is enough for two uses. I had several so I used it for almost an entire week. It didn't broke me out and it even made my skin softer. But I feel like it made my skin softer only because of its heavy texture. For evenings it was ok because it was my last step but I didn't like using it on mornings because it didn't absorbed very quickly so my sunscreen wouldn't absorb as well. Overall I think it would either be for dry skin or only used as a sleeping pack.

Would I purchase it full size? No, the scent is really weird. (It doesn't smell bad though)

You May Also Like

0 commentaires