[Review] Nature Republic - Fresh Green Tea Bubble Deep Cleanser -- Sarah

by - May 11, 2017


Packaging
I think it was my first self foaming cleanser. I find it quite practical and super fast. I always use my hands or a foaming net to foam my usual foaming cleanser, but this is so much faster. (But less fun?)


Ingredients


Water, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Water, Potassium cocoul Glycinate, Dipropylene Glycol, Disodium cocoamphodiacetate, Sea Water, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Glycerin, PEG-6 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, TEA-Lauryl Sulfate, Ethyl Hexanediol, Sodium PEG-7 Olive Oil Carboxylate, Allantoin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Butylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Fragrance.


Claims & How to use it
Rich moisture and nutrition for bright and clear skin.
Excellent moisturizing power helps protect your skin after washing.
This deep bubble cleanser removes impurities 
and makeup residue from the skin with its rich and creamy foam. 
This is what I found on Yesstyle and RoseRoseShop website.

First impressions
As I said, when you're in a rush, or you just want to sleep ASAP, this is pretty practical. The scent is pretty herbal but nothing too strong I think. I don't like herbal scent, but since it was quite light I did not mind. I was looking for a very gentle cleanser and I was not disappointed. It was very gentle, my face did not felt tight after slightly patting my skin dry. I used two pumps every morning and night. Now when I used the foam my impressions were not that it is was "creamy" even less "rich" foam.The foam isn't super thick, I dissolves quite easily. This is the main let down to this cleanser.

Did I like It?
I bought it because I was looking for a low PH cleanser. So I looked at reddit.com/r/AsianBeauty thread, the savior. There is a list of cleanser with their PH, though since the measures are personal, they are not exact. It scored a 6.5 PH with my own PH strips, which I'd say a very acceptable, though it is close to my personal limit. As I said the foam wasn't exceptional but this was expected since the foaming agents, AKA surfactants (often Sodium Laureth sulfate) often raise the PH, so here they avoided it copletely.

Note: 4/5 I had no problem finishing it but the foam disappears too quickly, the bottle ended quite quickly and the smell is not the best for me. This is not a bad pick, just not for me.

Would I repurchase? Probably not, but I liked the self foaming part.

You May Also Like

1 commentaires

  1. Hi Sarah! It was great to be able to read your experience at that time using skincare. Thank you very much for sharing with us. cocoonmedicalspa.com

    ReplyDelete