[Review] Nivea - Mousse nettoyante onctueuse / Soothing Face Cleansing Mouse -- Sarah

by - May 17, 2017


I was running out of my current cleanser (the Nature Republic Green Tea Deep Cleanser) and I did not have the time to order a new one so instead I went to my local supermarket trying to find one that would not be over PH 7. Since low PH cleanser tend to foam less they often come in self foaming bottle, so when I saw this Nivea cleanser made for sensitive skin, I thought I might as well try it out. If I remember well it was under 6€ which is pretty cheap.


Packaging
Again this is a self foaming cleanser, the liquid goes through the pump and it makes foam. Thanks to the cap it did not leak during my 21-hour long flight from Paris to Osaka. So I would say it is travel friendly though it takes some place.

Ingredients
Aqua, Sorbitol, Glycerin, Decyl Glucoside, Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Glyceryl Glucodise, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Panthenol, Propylene Glycol, Polyquaternium-10, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, PEG-200 Hydrogenated Glyceryl Palmate, Sodium Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Geraniol, Parfum.

Claims & How to use it
"Dry to sensitive skin needs to be especially well cleansed, to external factors. This is why we have introduced revolutionary Hydra IQ moisture technology. Enriched with natural Almond Oil and Hydra IQ, our soothing cleansing Mousse: Deeply but mildly cleanses moisturizes the skin and maintains moisture balance Provides a great cleansing experience thanks to its soft foam formula and pleasant scent Our cleansing mousse leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth, and looking healthy and beautiful."
"For best results: Apply the cleansing foam. Keep eyes closed. Gently massage to the face and neck. Remove with water." From the Nivea website.

First Impressions
The foam is slightly thicker than the Nature Republic one and it holds better but it is still far from what you would have with a high PH foaming cleanser and a net. It doesn't disintegrate immediately with water. It smells like baby powder, I personally liked the scent and it did not linger after wise. But it might be too much perfumey for sensitive people. It doesn't make my skin feel tight but was still able to dissolve the lasts bits of mascara that I leave from time to time.

Did I like it
In the long term I think it was a good choice for my skin. It is also the first low PH cleanser that I have tried from the supermarket in France. I think you could find it in other European countries as Nivea is an international company. I just finished it, I think overall it lasted a little over 2 months which is not very long but it was cheap so I guess it is still cost-effective. Recently I have gotten better at managing my redness and I would say this cleanser and low PH cleansers in general have greatly helped.

Note: 4.5/5 Not a 5/5 because the foam is a little weak, not a luxurious foam.
Would I repurchase: probably just because it is cheap and easily available for me.

You May Also Like

1 commentaires

  1. i use this product when i am in europe.where could i get in Indonesia?

    ReplyDelete