[Review] Kiko - CC cream cushion system SPF25

by - March 05, 2016




What it claims to do


"Colour-perfecting foundation with SPF 25 for a radiant complexion and even-looking skin.
The light liquid foundation is quickly absorbed and blends with the skin to conceal discoloration and imperfections. The unique sponge, which is soaked in the product, easily applies the perfect amount. The porous sponge releases small particles of product that adhere to the skin, leaving it softer, smoother and more even looking. The compact has a metallic finish and contains a sponge with the KIKO logo and mirror for easy application. 
Dermatologically tested. Non-comedogenic. Paraben free." From the Kiko website



My thoughts

I always thought the cushion foundation thing was clever but I was wary of it being too dewy or
having a light coverage. My skin doesn't really like foundation so when I find one that suits me, I keep using the same product until it is discontinued. I was close to buying a DIY cushion kit when I heard about Kiko's "cushion system". The reviews were good and, for once, I could check it in real life. I checked the coverage and color and since it was on sale I thought I'd give it a try.





I took the color Warm Beige 15. The product in itself smells quite bad, but it disappear when you have applied it. The product goes on smoothly.

Overall

Pros:
good coverage (about medium)
didn't broke me out
fairly cheap (I bought it at €11.90)
easily available in European countries
natural finish, but you should powder the T-zone if you have an oily forehead like me
It's super fast to do the whole face
I like the sponge quality
Feels quite sturdy
Closes completely so the product won't dry out

Cons:
Smells bad
Not refillable
It holds about 6 hours, after that you'll have to touch up if you want to go out at night.
Not a lot of products


Coverage t

Note: 4/5 It does a good job but since it is not refillable I will just clean the case and load it with my own BB cream.

Will buy again? Probably not even though it is a good product. I'll use the case to make my own.

You May Also Like

0 commentaires