February's samples

by - March 01, 2016



This month's samples include:
- Tony Moly Bana Hand Milk
- Nature Republic Snail Solution Foam Cleanser
- Skinfood - Platinium Grape Cell Cream
- Skinfood Watery Berry Emulsion


Tony Moly - Banana Hand Milk -- Sarah


The smell reminds me of the banana sweets that I has as a kid, for some it will just smell like badly faked banana smell but I personally like it. Anyways it is nealry impossible to reproduce a banana smell because a the complexity of the banana molecules. The cream is quite thick but it still could be used on daytime (that is if you want the person within a 3 meters radium thinking you just opened a banana). The cream didn't feel sticky, the texture is kinda weird though. It feels like a jelly that was crushed. The sample is enough for either one big application or 2 small.

Would I buy it full size? Maybe, just because the packaging is so cute and it smells like my childhood!


Nature Republic - Snail Solution Foam Cleanser -- Sarah

The sample was enough for 2 uses. The smells is floral, I really like it, it is not overpowering and it did not lingered after I rinced the cleanser but it smelled good without me having to shove my nose in the packet. I feel it is rather gentle: I usually measure how gentle a foam cleanser is by feeling how much my skin feel tight after washing it. For once my skin almost didn't felt tight! The foam is thick and the foam is dense with very small and compact bubbles.

Would I buy it full size? I just tested the PH and that's not exactly good: It is between 8 and 9 which is too much for my skin. So even though I really want you I just can't buy it.





Skinfood - Platinum Grape Cell Cream -- Rébecca

Let me first say that I think I'm too young for this cream (it might not add anything to our subjet here I do like to mention when I am too young for something). I am a strong believer that if you want to look young later on you have to start taking care of your skin at a young age, but this cream might be a bit too much for the moment. Supposedly the grape contained in it helps you fight the wrinkles (luckily I don't have any so far) and helps brightening. After one use I don't know if it does but overall I think I don't like it. It's a bit to heavy for my skin and I just did not like it. I might change my mind because I still have another sample of this one but so far... mmmhh... it's a no for me.


Skinfood - Watery Berry Emulsion -- Sarah

It smells good, and it is not over powering. It makes the skin softer, but I think it is because of the thin residue. After I put it it feels kind of powdery. The texture is like a milk, white and liquidy. I don't feel I should put a cream over this because of the residue so I think it is the type of emulsion that replace the cream (as opposed to emulsion that you can layer with a cream on top). I think it would be best for combination skin as it gives a matte finish and doesn't feel sticky. This sample was enough for 2 applications.

Will I buy the full size? I don't think so as I feel it is not suited for my skin.

You May Also Like

0 commentaires