[Review] Hollywood - Orchid Enzyme Mask -- Sarah

by - July 28, 2017



This Enzyme mask is one of the item I received in my nomakenolife subscription box from July.




Packaging

The packaging is very well thought. You are supposed to roll one end and the cream will make a path to the powder part. I would advise mixing the powder and cream with your fingere before opening the package, rather than taking a spoon as advised, it's a little less messy. Or, you could just take half of both and mixing it in your hands, because there was actually enough for two uses if you just did the face. But as advised I took it down my neck and even my decolletage.

Claims & How to use

This is an enzyme pack. It is formulated to give you clean, soft and youthful skin. The mask can be used both on the face and body. The cream and powder are separated to optimize the freshness of the enzymes. It's best left 3-6 minutes for dry or sensitive skin and 7-10 minutes for normal to oily skin.

First impressions



The texture is like a thick white cold cream, very smooth. I personally couldn't fully mix the powder and cream perfectly, but as soon as I rubbed it on my skin the lumps disappeared. The scent is like a baby cream, really soft and gentle smell. It did not sting or heat my skin. It does not dry down, and it goes away with water and a little patience. I used my washcloth to take it off.

Did I like it?

My skin reacted super well, meaning it is a gentle exfoliation. I had no redness, so it is sensitive-skin approved. I noticed a brightening effect as soon as my skin was dry. My skin texture has improved a little. Overall I loved this mask and if I ever see it, I will definitely buy it! I think with regular use, this mask would be even better, I really loved it. I have no cons to say, just pros.

Note: 5/5, I have literally nothing wrong to say about this. I hope I can find this easily on Amazon or Yesstyle.

You May Also Like

0 commentaires