[Review] Anatomicals - No old bags allowed eye gel

by - December 31, 2015



I used to apply a regular eye cream that was supposed to lighten my dark circle but I didn’t see any change and the cream was too greasy for me, which led to little white pimples under my eyes, this i why I decided to switch to a gel formula.
I chose this one because 1. It was cheap, I got it for just a little above $4; 2. I have fine wrinkles because I have dehydrated undereyes but I don’t need anti wrinkle care and 3. I already knew the brand before.
So first the texture is a very light gel that leaves no residue and that penetrates rapidly. It also has very little smell which is another good point.

After I applied it, my undereye skin was smoother and my fine lines were silightly less visible. I think after some time it should be able to completely fade away my fine lines. After few month of using it, I still like it as much and I can add that a little goes a long way, I think I've only used half of the tube.
The only thing that I don’t like is the opening: it is just a hole, so it’s not very practical.

Final note: 4/5, not bad!




You May Also Like

0 commentaires