Hitachi Hada Crie ongoing review

by - January 13, 2016

So recently my skin has become less soft. At first I thought it was because I changed my facial cream but I have discovered the real culprit: Winter. My skin is combination but dehydrated (i.e. my skin lacks water so it produces more sebum to protect itself). So since it is winter my skin has been even more dehydrated. At the same time I realized that my sister offered me to use her Hada crie (CM-N810, with the sheet mask mode).
And I thought it could be nice to be a review that I would update as winter passes.

Day 1

Normally you should use each mode 5 minutes and after that it turns off automatically. i did it but i doubt it’ll do each of the 3 main modes every day. but it was quite fun and when it was finished my skin was soft!! (although a little sticky from my japanese lotion hadalabo which is usually absorbed within seconds. but i guess since i put a lot of it and used it during 15 minutes on my skin it’s normal. so after 15 minutes the lotion and the rest of my skincare routine was finally gone.

Day 2

I finally decoded the japanese explanatory sheet. And apparently depending on the time you have they tell you which mode(s) you should do in priority. Also I read reviews where the girls just didn’t use the miror and looked at YouTube or something so that’s what I’ll do from now on. Today I used a sugar scrub from Tony Moly on my face which led to rednesses. And right after that I used the Hada crie and most surprinsingly all the rednesses were gone yeah! Also the fact that I have to wait for 15 minutes for the stickiness to be gone makes me consider using it at night rather than on mornings.

A week later

I feel it really helps my skin absorbing the products that I put on. Winter makes my skin more dehydrated and moreover my skin tends to absorb less product and it becomes further dehydrated. The Hada Crie seems to help both problems, my skin is a little more smoother. Next update in a month!
It has been hard to keep up. University resumed and i definitely can't do it every day. But I think even twice a week helps my products to be better absorbed.

A month later

My favorite mode has been the "refresh" mode which is made to be use with sheet masks. I find that when I use this mode the sheet mask's effects are strongly increased.

Update 27/02/2016:

I actually noticed that one of my veins broke when I used the second mode which I supposed to be used without any cotton pad. Therefore although I still like the Hadacrie I'll be carefull not to use the second mode ever again. The others modes didn't cause such reactions. 

You May Also Like

0 commentaires