My Evening Routine - Rébecca

by - January 22, 2016

All the products I use regularly.


So after the morning one today I'll present my evening routine.



1 - OIL MAKEUP REMOVER: I've started using oil to remove my face and eye makeup about 4 to 5 years ago and trust me I will never stop doing this. Now I have to admit there are days when I'm super lazy and I will remove my makeup with regular eye makeup remover and micellar water, but that really is not that often.


2 - FACE WASH: This is a step that I do not do everyday just because personally double cleansing is just too strong for me. I do double cleanse about twice a week (I'll do more if I feel the need) generally that will be after I wash my hair that way the face wash helps to get rid of shampoo residues there might be left on my skin.

*Garancia - Pschitt Magique
*Biotherm Biosource cleanser

3 - MIST:

*Avène - Eau Thermale (Thermal Spring Water)

4 - ACID TONER: I never scrub so instead I use acid toners.

*Clarins - Doux Exfoliant, lotion de clarté (Gentle Exfoliator)
*Pixi - Glow Tonic

5 - TONER:

*Lancôme - Tonique Douceur 

6 - FIRST SERUM:

*Estée Lauder - Advanced Night Repair

7- EYE CREAM:

*Khiel's - Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado

8 - SECOND SERUM; here again I switch between the few ones that I have opened depending on what I feel like my skin needs:

*OST- Vitamin C20 serum
*Clarins - HydraQuench Intensive Serum Bi-Phase

9 - FACE CREAM

*Clinique - Dramatically Different moisturizing lotion +
*Clarins - HydraQuench cream-gel

10 - OIL: this step is also optional, I like to think that the oil helps to lock everything in.

*Khiel's - Midnight Recovery Concentrate
*Clarins - Blue Orchid Face Treatment Oil

And that's about it.

I think that face masks will have a post to themselves.




You May Also Like

0 commentaires