[Review] The Face Shop - Real nature rice mask

by - January 26, 2016

Source : The Face Shop

The sheet mask is soaked in 20g of lotion which is a decent amount, under is too little in my opinion. The lotion is quite runny so I think it would fit even oily skin types. The mask itself is very thin and the fitting is OK (not the best I’ve seen, but not the worst either). 

I have to mention that I used the refresh mode of my Hada crie (which is made for sheet masks) so the effet I describe later may be better than without.
After I took it off: I noticed a slight whitening effect and bonus: it calmed a bit my redness! (My skin is sensitive so I tend to be red in winter). After my serum and my cream were absorbed too (because you should always put a cream after a sheet mask) my skin wasn’t much smoother than it used to be. But if you’re looking for a whitening sheet mask, it is a good one.
I think if you use this sheet mask a few times during 1 or 2 weeks, you might get very good results!
Note: 4/5

Would I purchase it again? Definitely but probably in the summer!

You May Also Like

0 commentaires