My not so cool experience with EOS lip balms

by - January 08, 2016


What EOS lip balm should you get ?
Source : Playbuzz

When I first saw the EOS lip balm in one of Michelle Phan videos I was in complete awe. And since packaging and advertisement works really well on me (too much?), I ended up buying it. I loved them immediately, they were nourishing, they smell and taste good. After some time I started to get weird pimples on my upper lip line and I just didn't even imagined that it could be the lip balm I was using. Then they disappeared after I finished my EOS lip balm. But again, since it wasn't immediate I didn't make the link.

Recently though, I bought another and the pimples reappeared and then it hit me: the EOS lip balm was the cause of it. Trust me I really wanted to love it, they are sooo cute and tiny, and in fact I did love them for a long time before I realized that it was what gave me those pimples.

So I'm not saying you shouldn't buy them, for most people it won't cause pimples, but if you're prone to having those maybe you should consider buying another lip balm.

You May Also Like

0 commentaires