[Review] Dear by Emprani - Moistfull booskin toner

by - May 21, 2016





I didn't actually ordered this product, I had ordered the Etude House skin mal:gem lotion which I had already purchased and I was very surprised to see this product instead. But testerkorea fully refunded me, good point!  Anyway I finished my last toner a week ago so I was impatient.

What it claims to do:

"It is supposed fill the skin with moisture, to be absorbed quickly and to leave no residue. Use it after cleansing to boost the skin. It optimizes the skin condition and enhance the effects of the following skincare products used. It is excellent for skin resiliency anf firmness. The more you pat it in, the more the ingredients will be able to penetrate the skin without any stickiness."

Review:

The smell is quite strong, very floral. It lingers for a bit. At first I didn't care for the smell but the more I used it the more I loved it. I have to admit the scent is the kind you either love or hate. The smell being quite strong I was surprised to see that there is no artificial fragrance in this product, the smell just comes from the floral extracts.

It is really weird because it isn't sticky at all. I was so surprised! I felt like water. And my skin looks moist after I use it and also very soft. It helps me a lot with controlling the redness on my face.

As a sheet mask, I loved it. The mask lasted for more than 20 minutes before the philtrum part started to dry. It made my skin really soft and also decrease the redness of few pimples that I had after a bad reaction at a product.

Note : 5/5. This is an excellent product, I think it actually is the best toner I tried so far. Unfortunately it is a bit on the pricier side : $17 when I bought it and it is now unavailable on the testerkorea website.

Update 17/09/2016: It's really too bad that I can't buy it anymore because it also lasts so long. It has been 7 months of daily use and I'm still far from the end! I still love it just as much.

You May Also Like

0 commentaires